Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Things

The last day of school for me this year.

I wish i could have done things better, achieved a little bit more of my goals, been a better person, friend. But in the end, dreams turn to dust and i am back to square one.

Still that same old person who isn't good enough, who isn't brilliant enough and who just doesn't match up to others. I hate that feeling of defeat, but i have done nothing to change that, thats why i hate myself sometimes.

Just a daydreamer who dreams and dreams and dreams again. I feel inadequate, and that feeling just won't go away. I just want to change, be someone who i can bring myself to love, not some loser who spends so much time drawing castles in the air. I want to build those castles, and live in them someday.

So here's to a better Marie Lim Shu Fei, cheers=)

7 comments:

  1. lol
    U have improved many things in tis year wat
    ur maths and science oso not bad wat
    dun be so sad la
    hate urself for wat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. not enough ma =)but thx for your comment, i will aspire to improve myself =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't be a hypocrite ! Practice what you preach!!!林输肥小姐

    ReplyDelete
  4. 黑或者白
    是或者非
    永远是用自己的利益来当一把尺!
    公平公正道德人格
    为了自己的利益
    可以一斤一两的卖!

    不择手段当打手
    不惜伤害他人
    厚颜无耻讨好男人
    羞辱毫无相干的人
    这一些算什么?
    只要自己是赢家!
    对不对? 林小姐?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 善良是一种美德,对人要和睦,处事要豁达。可是现今社会,无智慧的善良反而会成为被欺压的对象。当一个人贫穷饥饿时,你给他一碗饭,解决他目前的大问题,他会感恩不尽。但是,如果不断地善待施舍,他就会觉得理所当然了。
    一路走来,我们用善良喂饱不少不知感恩的人,却被当成了傻子。

    ReplyDelete
  6. 你才刚接收了她人生中的垃圾。我应该感谢你才对。
    林输肥小姐

    ReplyDelete
  7. 你的假面具戴得真好真牢固
    哈哈
    假的好像真的!

    ReplyDelete